Dear User, our lifetime subscription gives you the same premium features as our regular subscription. The main difference is this service provides you with permanent access to the premium. For this reason, this subscription is considered as in-app purchase, not a subscription.
So you can be sure that all premium services works correctly on your account, and you will not be charged anymore.
If you want to find a receipt of lifetime subscription, you should do the following:
For the IOS devices:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Purchase History.
- Find a purchase of Nebula credits and provide us with the screenshot.
Please see the example of the lifetime purchase transaction:https://prnt.sc/m9-awGchfvUS
You can find a more advanced guide by this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088
For the Android devices:
Where to find it on the Android devices:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap your profile icon on the home screen.
- Choose “Payments & subscriptions.”
- Select “Budget & history” to view your past Google Play purchases.
Please see the example of the lifetime purchase transaction: https://prnt.sc/BqkUO8sFQsZb
You can find a more advanced guide by this link: https://www.alphr.com/view-purchase-history-google-play/