An opportunity to create an account and use it is available only for the IOS users.
So if you have an Android device, this feature will not be available for you.
To get into your account, you should do the following steps:
- Open the Nebula app
- Tap on "More details" button in the middle of the screen
Please see the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/vNZzHDoiibFL
- Tap on the Cog icon in the top right corner of the screen
Please see the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/qmZsk78T5K3S
- Tap the "Log out:" button at the bottom of the screen
Please see the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/lTFqlcSvxhFs
Please note that in case if you see the "Sign up" button(https://prnt.sc/p9jQTvlon3pr) You should just sign up using any method you like and then return to the settings, you will see the "Log out" after it
- Then you will be redirected to the login screen
- Tap on "Already a user"
Please see the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/PoqVrahH7fgf
- Choose the sign in method which you have used before
Please see the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/xB_s0W8_Jrys
- After this actions, you will get into your account together with all previously purchased services