Dear Customer, to get your credits back on your new account you should provide the support service with some information (Screenshot of the complete payment, screenshot of your balance inside nebula app and your user ID). This data will help us to make sure that you have actually purchased our credits.
Below you can find an information on how to find the needed information.
1. Screenshot of the complete payment for our credits.
Where to find it on the IOS devices:
- Open the Settings app.
- Tap your name, then tap Media & Purchases.
- Tap View Account. You might be asked to sign in.
- Tap Purchase History.
- Find a purchase of Nebula credits and provide us with the screenshot.
Please see the example of the transaction:
You can find a more advanced guide by this link: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204088
Where to find it on the Android devices:
- Open the Google Play Store app.
- Tap your profile icon on the home screen.
- Choose “Payments & subscriptions.”
- Select “Budget & history” to view your past Google Play purchases.
You can find a more advanced guide by this link: https://www.alphr.com/view-purchase-history-google-play/
2. Screenshot of your balance inside nebula app.
- Open the Nebula app.
- Go to the Astrologers section at the bottom of the screen.
- Provide us with the screenshot of it.
Please see the example of such page:
3. User ID
You can find contact us through our app, and we will automatically see your user ID. In this case, you can also attach the screenshots of your balance and transaction, so we could help you faster.
Please do the following to contact us through our application:
- Go to Nebula app
- Tap on more details button in the middle of the screen.
Please see the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/YcA7xnloqvuj
- Tap on the "Support" button
Please see the screenshot: https://prnt.sc/m8jbfZJdW_U6
You can also find your ID at the bottom of the screen.
Please see the screenshot: